Catalogue No. 1821
This is a 1920's oak museum display cabinet. The cabinet stands on square block legs connected by a H frame stretcher. The cabinet is constructed of solid oak throughout, including the base of the display section, which is sloped from front to back (following the same gradient as the lid) perfect for the displaying of medals, coins etc. The lid is hinged and is currently clear perspex (for safety reasons). The perspex can be replayed with toughened safety glass if required (at cost).
Height to the front of slope is 89cm. Depth of display section is 3cm.
85 x 59 x 103 cm (W x D x H)