Catalogue No. 1464
This is a late 18th century (c1770) oak bureau cabinet. The bureau stands on its original bracket feet and has four long drawers, fitted with later oval brass handles. The interior of the bureau is fitted with six small drawers and pigeon holes and the central cupboard slides out to reveal a further six secret drawers (see images). The cabinet has arched blind panel doors and has two internal shelves. This item is in good condition.
91 x 52 x 200 cm (W x D x H)