Catalogue No. 1608
This is a late 18th century mahogany cellarette of hexagonal form, standing on the original stand of three tapered legs, terminating with squat brass castors. The top lifts to reveal an unfitted interior, the lead lining has been removed and replaced with black baize. The cellarette is fitted with later carrying handles.
49 x 42 x 70 cm (W x D x H)