Catalogue No. 1837
This is an early 19th century (c.1830) mahogany canterbury. The canterbury stands on turned legs that are fitted wit brass cup castors stamped Cope and Collinson. The canterbury has three divisions, separated with plain mahogany slates and is fitted with a single drawer. The canterbury is in excellent and solid condition throughout.
53 x 37 x 50 cm (W x D x H)